Prevea Health strongly supports giving back to the communities it serves. Prevea Health will consider supporting your cause through our Circle of Giving program upon review of a completed application.
The Circle of Giving Grant program assists Prevea local organizations in the process of requesting monetary donations for projects that are consistent with Prevea Health’s mission, values and strategic objectives.
The Circle of Giving Committee will consider only organizations that have received tax-exempt status under Section 501(c)3 under the Internal Revenue Code.
Not all proposals received by Prevea Health can be funded. The Circle of Giving Committee receives requests far in excess of available dollars, therefore only a portion of the requests can be approved.
Prevea Health does not make contributions to:
- Individuals or for-profit organizations
- Political parties or lobbying organizations
- Endowments or memorials
- Fraternal organizations
- Individual educational institutions
- Religious and denominational organizations
All of the following are considered when evaluating sponsorships and grants:
Guidelines and application process details
- Consistent with Prevea Health’s mission, values and strategic objectives.
- Aimed at improving the health, wellness and general opportunities of the community Prevea Health serves.