Coming of age.
Prevea's geriatric specialists treat the diseases and problems commonly associated with aging. With care and compassion, the geriatric specialists diagnose, treat and manage issues unique to older adults. They also assist patients and their families with end-of-life care decisions.
- Preventive medicine and health maintenance
- Help and support for depression, grief, smoking cessation and weight loss
- Mental wellness evaluation including Alzheimer's disease and dementia treatment and support. Dementia evaluation associated with WAI, Wisconsin Alzheimer's Institute.
- Skin problems and rash care
- Hearing loss referrals
- Earwax removal
- Basic Gynecologic care
- Initial evaluation for Urologic care
- Erectile dysfunction
- Diabetes management
- Falls and injury evaluation and prevention
- Comprehensive Memory Assessment
- Medication management
- Counseling regarding selection of home health services, assisted living and skilled nursing facilities
- Assistance with Power of Attorney for health care and living wills
- Coordination of care among specialists
Meet the Geriatric Medicine Providers:
To learn more about each provider, click on his or her name below. If you would like to learn about providers in a different specialty, click here.
Fred Walbrun, MD
Tracy Sherman, MD
Kathryn Dykes, APNP
Heather Halverson, APNP
Pamela Page, APNP