Todd Gould, MD
- GENDER: Male
- LANGUAGES SPOKEN: English
Todd Gould is welcoming new patients.
Request an appointment through MyPrevea.Request Appointment
Todd Gould, MD
GENDER: Male LANGUAGES SPOKEN: English
After 15 years of practicing Ophthalmology in Ohio, I decided to move back to my hometown, Green Bay, to be closer to family and to help serve the eye care needs of northeast Wisconsin.
It gives me great satisfaction to help patients with their vision needs; I have extensive experience consisting of thousands of procedures. In addition to my surgical experience, I pride myself on establishing excellent relationships with patients and their families.
Ophthalmology provides continuity of care and I enjoy getting to know people not only as patients, but also as friends. I believe in treating patients with compassion and respect and feel it is important to involve them in the decision making process.
I have three children and my interests include golfing, hunting, fishing, sports card collecting and going to many family functions.
- Routine eye exams
- Diabetic eye exams
- Eyelid surgery
- Cataract surgery including surgery without drops
- Glaucoma management
- Glaucoma laser treatment to eliminate glaucoma drops
Education and Affiliations
- University of Wisconsin School of Medicine, Madison
ABMS BOARD CERTIFICATION: (verify)
- University of Missouri Hospital and Clinics, Columbia
- American Board of Ophthalmology
- American Academy of Ophthalmology
- American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery
- American Association for Research in Vision and Ophthalmology
- American Medical Association