Sleep & Respiratory Care
More than counting sheep.
Prevea Sleep & Respiratory Care diagnoses and treats breathing-related conditions, including asthma and bronchitis. They also operate a state-of-the-art sleep disorders center so they can get to the bottom of what's keeping you awake at night.
- Diagnosis and treatment of lung disease
- Adult critical care medicine
- Assessment and management of sleep disorders
- Evaluation and treatment of pulmonary hypertension
- Insomnia clinic
- Diagnostic and therapeutic bronchoscopy
- Thoracentesis and pleural biopsy
- Pulmonary function testing
- Methacholine challenge testing
- Nocturnal polysomnography
Meet the Sleep & Respiratory Care Providers:
To learn more about each provider, click on his or her name below. If you would like to learn about providers in a different specialty, click here.
Manar Alshahrouri, MD
John Andrews, MD
Richard Potts, DO
Francisco J. Soto, MD
David Kohls, MSN, APNP
Patricia Polfus, APNP