Complete cancer care.
No parent likes to hear the word "cancer" but today it is a disease that can be successfully managed in many cases. Prevea's oncologists specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of different types of childhood cancer. The oncologist oversees your child's entire course of treatment, whether it includes surgery, chemotherapy or radiation.
- Outpatient and inpatient treatment
- Treatment of childhood cancers
- Brain tumors
- Sedated procedures in a contemporary hospital outpatient setting
- Clinical trial options available through participation in the Nationwide Consortium of the Children's Oncology Group (COG)
- Affiliated with the Children's Hospital of Wisconsin (CHOW)
Meet the Pediatric Oncology Providers:
To learn more about each provider, click on his or her name below. If you would like to learn about providers in a different specialty, click here.
Jon Brandt, MD
Bradd Hemker, MD
John Hill, MD, PhD
Terri Lewis, APNP
Kris Schaeuble, APNP