Put your best foot forward.
Sitting. Standing. Getting you from here to there. Your feet just might be the most relied upon part of your body—yet they are often the most overlooked. If a sore foot or twisted ankle is slowing you down, talk to Prevea Podiatry. With the ability to diagnose and treat a variety of conditions, Prevea's podiatrist will make sure you always put your best foot forward.
- Podiatry for traumatic and non-traumatic foot conditions
- Wound care, including diabetic ulcer
- Corrective inserts
- Ingrown toenails
- Tarsal tunnel injury
- Ganglion or other cysts
- Flat feet
- Plantar warts
- Diabetic ulcers, slow-healing wounds and bone infections
- Plantar fasciitis (heel spurs)
- Arthritic joints
- Fractures and foot injuries
- Neuropathy and Charcot joint disease
- Stress fractures and sports injuries
- Neuroma (nerve entrapment)
- Reconstructive and rheumatoid foot surgery
Meet the Podiatry Providers:
To learn more about each provider, click on his or her name below. If you would like to learn about providers in a different specialty, click here.
Green Bay Area
April Borchardt, DPM
Todd Sommer, DO, DPM
Mark Kachan, DPM
Donica Davis, PA-C
To schedule an appointment with our Green Bay area providers, please call (920) 436-1350.
Susan Evans, DPM
Morgan Jerabek, DPM
To schedule an appointment with our Sheboygan area providers, please call (920) 458-4419.