Prevea Health’s growth and success make it a great place to call home. With people as our top priority, we are the best place to get care and the best place to give care.
We just completed one of our most successful years ever. As a result of our success, we are actively recruiting quality providers like you to join our team and help us meet the needs of our growing patient population.
Make the most of your career and your life. Make the choice to join Prevea Health.
If you’re interested in becoming part of Prevea’s family of providers, peruse our provider openings.
Prevea offers a very competitive salary and benefit program. See what we have to offer.
We invite you to take a tour if you are interested in joining our Prevea and HSHS family.
To take care of people with
passion, pride and respect.
The best place to get care.
The best place to give care.
Why Join Prevea Health?
- At Prevea, we use all available data and share best practices across our locations to provide the highest quality of care. We’re a member of the Wisconsin Collaborative for Healthcare Quality (WCHQ), use Wisconsin Health Information Organization (WHIO) data to measure our quality vs. cost, and our clinics are National Committee of Quality Assurance (NCQA) accredited for Patient Centered Medical Home.
- As one of the first health care organizations within Wisconsin to implement EPIC in 2001, Prevea is seen as the expert in EPIC usage. In addition, Prevea hospital partners are fully integrated with EPIC for inpatient procedures and surgeries.
Growth & Stability
- Prevea has grown tremendously since Dr. Ashok Rai was appointed President & CEO of Prevea Health in early 2009. This growth took place all while staying financially stable and maintaining a 93.8% physician retention rate.
- We value your time because, like you, our leaders are practicing physicians. Unlike many other clinics, our Chief Executive Officer, Chairman of the Board and many of our other Board Members continue to practice medicine.
- As owners, all Prevea physicians are encouraged to participate in major discussions and the decision making process, while the day-to-day clinic operations are managed by a skilled team of administrators. All physicians have leadership and shareholder opportunities.
Advanced Practice Providers
- We believe in providing our advanced practice providers with the autonomy to work independently with the support of fellow health care providers. We also offer tuition reimbursement, relocation assistance, on-boarding benefits, and a competitive salary and benefits package.
Live, Work and Play
We take pride in the fact that our physicians have a fulfilling balance of career and personal life, which allows time for other activities — like volunteering in the community, enjoying outdoor recreation and spending irreplaceable time with family and friends. Learn about the exciting opportunities our communities have to offer.
learn about our communities