Green Bay Metro is running bus #7 to the Prevea Community COVID-19 Vaccination Clinic on the campus of UW-Green Bay. If using Green Bay Metro as transportation to the clinic, please notify the driver that you are headed to the UW-Green Bay Kress Events Center and they will drop you off at the vaccination clinic.
Please use Bay Settlement exit
Currently, the Northbound I-43 ramp to northbound WIS 57 IS closed!
If using GPS, please use the following address: 2358 Leon Bond Drive, Green Bay, WI 54311. Do NOT use 2420 Nicolet Drive, Green Bay, WI 54311.
click for driving directionsclick for a campus map
The WisDOT is currently conducting a construction project between March 1 and May 27, 2021. Be prepared for traffic to be reduced to a single lane during your travel through Green Bay on I-43 and allow for extra time to get to your appointment at the Prevea Community COVID-19 Vaccination Clinic at UW-Green Bay Kress Events Center.
Alternative Routes to the UW-Green Bay Campus
From 43 South:
- Exit on Mason St. and turn right onto Mason St.
- Turn left at Huron Rd. (Huron becomes Bay Settlement Drive)
- Turn left at UW-Green Bay’s Bay Settlement Entrance (Leon Bond Drive)
- Stay on Leon Bond Drive until you see Prevea Community COVID-19 Vaccination Clinic Parking and the Kress Center.
- Instead of using the 54/57 exit (#185), drive one exit further to Webster Ave (#187). Take a left turn off the highway, and then use the on-ramp to I-43 Southbound. You will utilize the 54/57 exit (#185) to bring you to the Nicolet Dr. exit.
- Turn right onto Nicolet Dr.
- Turn right onto South Circle Dr.
- Turn Left on Leon Bond Drive and follow signage to the Prevea Community COVID-19 Vaccination Clinicn Rd.