Pumpkin is chock-full of vitamins and minerals, but low in calories. There are many creative ways pumpkin can be incorporated into meals, including salads, soups, preserves and even as a substitute for butter.
- 8 oz. low fat cream cheese
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese (can reduce to ¼ cup)
- ½ cup pumpkin puree (can increase to ¾ cup or more)
- ¼ cup chopped toasted pecans
- 4-6 slices of bacon, cooked until crispy and crumbled (can use 2-3 slices of turkey bacon)
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- ½ teaspoon of seasoned salt
- ¼ tsp. ground cinnamon (feel free to add more)
Stir all ingredients together until combined.
Source: Gimme Some Oven