- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 3 small frozen broccoli florets, chopped
- 2 Tbsp finely chopped fresh carrots
- ½ cup Egg Beaters® 100% Liquid Egg Whites
- 2 Tbsp shredded Parmesan cheese, divided
- Dash of ground black pepper
- Salsa (optional)
- Spray inside of large microwave-safe mug with cooking spray. Add broccoli and carrots. Microwave on HIGH 30 seconds; blot vegetables dry with paper towel.
- Add Egg Beaters, 1 tablespoon cheese and pepper to mug; mix well.
- Microwave on HIGH 1 minute. Stir; microwave 30 seconds more or until set. Top with remaining 1 tablespoon cheese. Serve immediately with salsa, if desired.
The scrambler puffs up and fills the mug while cooking. It falls quickly once removed from microwave. Use a large (15-ounce) microwave-safe mug to hold the ingredients and to reduce the chance of overflow. Mugs that are wider and shorter work best. A 2-cup glass measure may be used as well. Microwave wattages vary; adjust cook time as needed. Cook the scrambler just until the egg is set.
Fat 3 g
Cholesterol 7 mg
Carbohydrates 5 g
Protein 17 g
Fiber 1 g
Sodium 67 mg