The coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) pandemic is affecting many of us with changes in routine, work concerns, family situations, kids being home from school, etc. As a result, stress and anxiety may be affecting our mental and physical health. Rest assured, you are not alone, and there are many resources available. Below are several apps to help you through these trying times.
Note: These apps have basic content available at no charge. If you choose to upgrade to access more content, you will be charged a fee for the subscription.
- Mediation/breathing: Breethe
- Mental health: Stop, Breathe & Think
- Emotional health: Gratitude Happiness Journal (Apple only)
- Social: Words with Friends
- Intellectual: Peak
- Personal Development: Coursera
- Financial: Every Dollar Budgeting
- Exercise: Daily Yoga
- Exercise: SworkIT
- Exercise: Nike Training Club