GU Energy Gel can help you with the added exercise fuel that you may need to cross the finish line. It is packed with ingredients that will assist your body with the long run, without the extras that will slow you down.
How does GU improve your performance?
- Quickly builds your energy level
- Also maintains blood glucose levels
- Provides electrolytes to keep hydration levels stable
- Acts as an anti-inflammatory before and after exercise
- Assists with proper muscle function
- Improves mental acuity
- Soothes the stomach
- Limits the amount of muscle fatigue for a faster recovery
GU Energy Gel flavors
- Chocolate Outrage
- Espresso Love – 2x caffeine
- Jet Blackberry – 2x caffeine
- Just Plain
- Lemon Sublime – no caffeine
- Mint Chocolate
- Orange Burst
- Strawberry Banana – no caffeine
- Vanilla Bean
Roctane Ultra Endurance Energy Gel
Roctane Ultra Endurance Energy Gel mimics the GU Energy Gel recipe, but amps up certain ingredients that allow an athlete to go faster longer.
How do you know if you are a Roctane athlete?
- If you race or train at a higher intensity for multiple hours a day
- If you compete in multiple high intensity racing heats during one day
Roctane Ultra Endurance Energy Gel flavors:
- Blue Berry Pomegranate
- Pineapple – no caffeine
- Vanilla Orange
GU ENERGY GEL NUTRITION FACTS
Calories from Fat 0
Total Fat 0g
Saturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Total Carb 25g
Vitamin C 100%
Vitamin E 100%
ROCTANE ULTRA ENDURANCE ENERGY GEL SUPPLEMENT FACTS
Amino Acids 1220mg
Vitamin C --
Vitamin E --
How do you take GU or Roctane Ultra Endurance Energy Gel?
- Take one gel 15 minutes before training or competition
- Take one gel every 30-45 minutes during exercise
- Always drink 24-30 ounces of fluid per hour during exercise
For more detailed information about GU products, visit www.guenergy.com.