Staying on track with your weight loss goals can be challenging at times. Sure, you meet with your coach on a regular basis, but we get it, it’s easy to get caught in a rut sometimes. No worries, that’s normal. Here are some helpful tips and tricks for preparing food, staying motivated and staying on track.
Have your own tip you want to share? Email them to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll add it!
Tip #1: Ideal Protein Vanilla Crispy Square
Add a different twist to one of our favorite snacks! With the frosting side up, sprinkle some cinnamon on top and microwave for 30 seconds. It tastes and smells like a cinnamon roll. Yum!
Tip #2: Ideal Protein Double Chocolate Brownie
Unwrap and place on microwave safe plate. Microwave for 30 seconds for soft and gooey goodness.
Tip #3: Quick and Easy Stir-Fry
Sauté your choice of protein in olive oil. Add 1 cup of colored peppers, 1 cup cauliflower rice and 1 cup of Ideal Protein Sesame Sauce. Enjoy!
Tip #4: Ideal Protein Chocolate Caramel Mug Cake Mix
Here are three ways to use this product.
- Make it as directed on the packaging.
- Make no-bake protein balls.
- Serving size: Makes 4 protein balls
- All you need is a packet of Ideal Protein Chocolate Caramel Mug Cake and one tbsp of water.
- Directions: Mix together and roll into four mini balls. Place on parchment paper and freeze for 30 to 60 minutes. Store in a covered container in the refrigerator or freezer until ready to eat. They make tasty snacks when on the go.
- Pancake - this is our favorite way to use this product.
- Follow the instructions on the packaging and add 1 tsp of baking powder and 1 tbsp of egg white.
- Heat up a skillet or a griddle and add the batter.
- Once bubbles start to form, flip it over.
Tip #5: Ideal Protein Chocolate Puffs
Find a closeable container and add your puffs and 2 tsp of Walden Farms Caramel Syrup. Sprinkle with sea salt. Put the lid on the container and shake. It hits the spot.
Tip #6: Miss having some chicken strips?
Grab a bag of Ideal Protein BBQ crisps and crush them in a plastic bag. Then, crack one egg and separate the egg white into a bowl. Beat the egg white. Cut chicken breast into nugget size chunks or long strips. Dunk your chicken nuggets or strips into the egg white mixture to coat. Place the chicken pieces in the bag with the crushed BBQ crisps and shake. Place in a 425 degree oven for 5 minutes on each side. If you have an air fryer, place the chicken in a basket at 400 degrees for 10 minutes. The chicken turns out crispy on the outside, but tender and juicy on the inside.
Tip #7: Missing ice cream?
How about a faux “Frosty”? Did you know that you can make one?
- 1 Packet Ideal Protein Chocolate Drink Mix
- 2 Cups cauliflower rice
- 1 Packet of Stevia
- Blend 2 cups of frozen cauliflower rice.
- Add Chocolate Drink mix and Stevia to the blended rice.
- Thoroughly blend together.
Tip #8: Who doesn’t love a good dip?
Here are two dip ideas.
Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 3 cups cooked chicken, shredded (can use rotisserie chicken)
- 1 cup Walden Farms Chipotle Mayonnaise
- ½ cup Frank’s original hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ¾ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
Cheesy Queso Style Dip
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Combine all the ingredients in a medium sized bowl and stir well.
- Pour the mixture into an 8”×8” dish
- Bake uncovered for 30-35 minutes or until the edges are lightly brown and bubbling.
- Enjoy warm with celery and zucchini sticks.
- Prepare your Ideal Protein cheese sauce as directed
- Mix in a can of Rotel
- Enjoy warm with celery, mushrooms or zucchini sticks. (Or try with your Dorados)
Tip #9: Root Beer Float
Take one can of Zevia ginger root beer and mix in one bottle of RTS Ideal Protein Vanilla drink.
Tip #10: Ginger Green Tea Mocktail
- 3 oz. Chilled Green Tea
- 3 oz. Zevia ginger ale
Combine the green tea and ginger ale in a glass with ice. Top off with a squeeze of fresh lime.
Tip #11: Fun fact.
The best way to heat up soup and hot drinks is to microwave for 5 minutes on power level 40. Watch for bubbling over as microwave times and heat vary.
Tip #12: Did you know our Ideal Protein water enhancers are a freebie?
If you are struggling to drink all your water, try one of our three flavors to increase your daily water intake; tangerine, lemon and mangosteen. You can also make popsicles or gummies out of them too!
Tip #13: Creamsicles
You’ll need one Ideal Protein Vanilla Premade or Drink Mix and one Ideal Protein Tangerine Water Enhancer. Combine both ingredients and shake until fully dissolved. Pour the mixture into popsicle molds and freeze. They take about 30 minutes to freeze. If you want them to have a stronger orange flavor, you can add more of the tangerine. These are an absolute delight on hot days!
Tip #14: Virgin Mojito
You’ll need one can of club soda (no sodium, for best flavor). Add one full droplet of liquid plain Stevia, mulled sprig of mint leaves and a fresh squeezed lime. Add lime wedge for garnish.
Tip #15: Shamrock Shake
- One Ideal Protein Vanilla Ready-Made or Prepared Vanilla Drink Mix
- 3/4 cup ice cubes
- A few drops of green food dye
- Peppermint stevia drops to taste
Place it all in a blender, blend well and garnish with fresh mint.
For a rich mint chocolate taste, substitute Vanilla Drink Mix or Vanilla Ready-Made for Chocolate Drink Mix or Chocolate Ready-Made. For a less rich chocolate taste, make with half vanilla and half chocolate.