The Pediatric Assessment Care Clinic offers assessment and individualized care for children and adolescents with academic, behavioral, social or developmental questions or concerns, whether or not they have been previously evaluated.
Assisting children and families with any of the following indications:
- Behavior concerns
- Developmental delay
- Psychosocial stressors
- Referral for community resources
- School/learning problems
- Social work/Complex social situations
Care plans are tailored to the specific needs of each child or adolescent and may include:
Our care team
- Collaboration with schools
- Pediatric physical, occupational, and speech evaluation and therapy
- Help navigating community resources
- Assistance in starting clinic-based or in-school counseling
- Behavioral recommendations and follow up
- Medication assessment and treatment
- Child psychiatry referral when appropriate
The support of both a pediatrician and resource liaison integrated into one clinic.
“Our mission is to work for the good of children and their families while compassionately assessing and caring for them as whole persons.”
Kelly Jakes, LCSW
Pediatric Social Worker/Resource Liaison
Call (715) 723-9138
to schedule your phone intake appointment for the Pediatric Assessment Care Clinic at the Prevea Chippewa Falls Health Center.