If replacement hip or knee surgery turns out to be the best treatment option, you can count on us. Through Joints inMotion, our free exclusive joint replacement preparation and recovery program, you will receive the support of your own Joints inMotion Coordinator who will ensure your joint replacement surgery is a smooth experience leading to a healthy and speedy recovery.
Why Prevea Joints inMotion program?
- High patient satisfaction - 95% of patients rate their experience "good" or "very good".
- Short hospital stay - Hospital stays are shorter than the national average with many patients going home the same day.
- Reduced pain - 3 out of 4 hip and knee replacement patients report mild to no pain just 6 weeks after surgery.
The Joints inMotion experience includes:
- Coordinated multi-disciplinary care
- Convenient appointment times
- Hands-on demonstrations
- A comprehensive patient educational binder to take home
- Post-operative physical therapy
To help achieve successful recovery after joint replacement, patients are asked to have a “coach.” The coach can be a family member or friend who will be there to support the patient every step of the way.
Patients and their coaches are invited to attend a Joints inMotion class to help prepare them for joint replacement surgery. Topics covered include:
- Hospital stay including pain management, mobility and anesthesia options
- Planning for discharge and post-operation therapy needs
- Home preparation
to learn more about what some of our patients have to say.