If spine surgery turns out to be the best treatment option, you can count on us. Spine inMotion is a special program for patients who are undergoing back or neck surgery. When having these types of surgeries, patients may be in the hospital overnight for one to four days depending on the procedure and recovery. Our skilled team works to ensure your experience is as pleasant as possible. Our Spine inMotion program is designed to speed up your rehabilitation process, so that you can return to the activities you love sooner.
Why Prevea Spine inMotion program?
- High patient satisfaction - We’re routinely rated in the top five percent in the country for patient experience.
- Quality program - Less than two percent readmission rate for spine surgeries.
The Spine inMotion experience includes:
- A Spine inMotion binder to help prepare you for surgery
- Surgeons, nurses, spine coordinators, case managers, physical therapists and occupational therapists who specialize in spine care
- A Spine inMotion Coordinator who educates you and is involved in all aspects of your care
- Participation by family or friends who serve as official “coaches” in the recovery process
- A private room that features daily activity boards
To help achieve successful recovery after spine surgery, patients are asked to have a “coach.” The coach can be a family member or friend who will be there to support the patient every step of the way.
to learn more about what our patients have to say.