Why Prevea Child and Adolescent Psychiatry?
Board certified pediatric psychiatrists and licensed therapists
Prevea’s board certified child and adolescent psychiatrists and licensed therapists are specially trained to address children and teen’s emotional, behavioral and mental health concerns.
Expert care in a medical setting
We work closely with your child’s doctor to communicate care plans and make sure your family receives seamless medical care.
We take a patient-centered approach that looks at all areas of a patient’s life and how they relate to each other, including home life, school life and any other social situations.
- Anxiety and panic disorders
- Obsessive-compulsive disorder
- Mood disorders (including bipolar disorder)
- Thought disorders
- Autism spectrum disorders
- Behavior issues
- Eating disorders
- Sexual abuse/Trauma
- Post-traumatic stress disorder
- Grief and loss issues
- Parent-child relational problems
- Family conflict
- Psychiatric assessment and medication management for children and teenagers
- Psychological testing
- Biofeedback for anxiety and pain management
- Individual therapy
- Family therapy
- Play therapy
- Family-based treatment for eating disorders
If your child is struggling with grief, divorce, trauma, family concerns or mental illness, we can help.
If your child is fearful, angry or unable to concentrate or learn, Prevea’s pediatric psychiatrists offer complete psychiatric assessment and medication management.