A drug-free approach to health care.
A small misalignment in the spine can affect the rest of the body. With a misalignment, the nerves in your spinal cord can become compressed. Because these nerves extend to other parts of your body, compression in the spinal nerves can directly affect your organs and glands.
A Doctor of Chiropractic (DCs) cares for patients of all ages, from infants to seniors. They offer a drug-free, hands-on approach to health care. Back pain, neck pain, headaches, and acute and chronic pain, are often eliminated or greatly reduced through the use of chiropractic techniques.
A healthy body structure supports healthy body function—that’s why chiropractic care can provide a wide variety of general health benefits.
- Chiropractic care for children and adults
- Chiropractic care during pregnancy
- Chiropractic adjustments
- Management and treatment for headaches, sciatica, neck pain, low back pain, shoulder pain, arm or leg pain
Talk to a chiropractor if:
- You have chronic joint or muscle pain
- You have frequent headaches
- Your job requires long periods of sitting or standing
- The soles of your shoes wear differently
- You’ve had a sports injury or been in a car accident recently
- You’ve been diagnosed with arthritis, fibromyalgia or chronic fatigue syndrome
- You want to be proactive and protect your health
When most people think about chiropractors, they think about back pain. And while that’s a big part of what chiropractors do, it’s not the only health issue they address.
Chiropractors reduce the spinal nerve stress that impacts your overall health and mobility. This nerve stress is often painless, but the hidden effects can weaken your internal organs, reduce your immune resistance and set the stage for all kinds of health disorders. You might be surprised by what chiropractic care will do for you!