Find your care
Our comprehensive team of pediatric care experts provide personalized care for our young patients.
Prevea orthopedics for children
Specialized muscle, bone and joint care for children
Why choose Prevea Health for muscle, bone or joint care for your child?
Whether it’s a broken arm, a sports-related injury or the most complex condition such as scoliosis, our orthopedic providers are committed to providing comprehensive and compassionate care for pediatric, adolescent and young adult patients.
Our pediatric specialists treat a wide range of orthopedic issues, blending innovative treatments and surgical approaches with patient-centered compassionate care, to provide the best orthopedic care possible. All focused on improving the quality of life for our young patients and helping them move freely again.
Evaluation and treatment for
- Acute muscle, bone or joint injury
- Chronic muscle, bone or joint pain
- Juvenile arthritis
- Movement disorders
- Sports and athletic injuries including concussions, muscle strain or spasm, overuse injuries and ligament tears and strains
- Trauma and fracture injuries including stress fractures
Conservative, non-surgical musculoskeletal care
- Physical and occupational therapy
- Joint/musculoskeletal injections
- Imaging and radiology services including bone density scans, MRI, ultrasound and X-ray
Pediatric orthopedic surgery
- Cartilage restoration and repair
- Hand surgery including extra fingers, webbed fingers, missing fingers, abnormal thumbs, limited movement or stiff joints, nerve and skeletal injuries, limb disorders due to cerebral palsy, growth disorders in the upper limb
- Ligament and tendon repair
- Spine surgery including spinal deformity diagnosis and treatment, scoliosis, spondylolysis and spondylolisthesis
Movement disorders clinic for kids
Prevea Movement Disorders Clinic allows your child to meet with a team of experts (pediatric neurologist, pediatric orthopedic surgeon and pediatric therapist) in one location with one appointment for your convenience. Together, the specialists develop an individual treatment plan for your child.
Find a pediatric orthopedics provider
Our pediatric specialists treat a wide range of orthopedic concerns. Contact us today to schedule an evaluation for your child.