Find your care
Prevea gynecologic oncology
A gynecologic oncologist is the best person to have at your side when diagnosed with a cancerous or non-cancerous condition of the reproductive system. We’re especially passionate about treating pelvic cancers such as cervical, endometrial, ovarian, vaginal and vulvar cancer.
At Prevea, you’ll be treated by the region's only fellowship-trained, female surgeon. She is board-certified and completed a gynecologic oncology fellowship, and has years of experience performing complicated pelvic surgeries. She is experienced in complex laparoscopic and robotic techniques, making sure to minimize the effects of surgery on your recovery.
You can expect a customized treatment plan to meet your specific needs. We will work together to reduce side effects and address concerns you may have related to fertility or sexual function. You will be involved in every decision about your care and we’ll gain input from your family and your referring physician as well.
HSHS St. Vincent Hospital Partnership
We use state-of-the-art technology and minimally-invasive techniques which, for you, means reduced scarring, a shorter hospital stay and quicker recovery.
- Abnormal pap smears or cervical lesions requiring additional examination
- Abnormal uterine bleeding
- Gynecologic cancers that have recurred or returned
- Ovary, fallopian tube or pelvic masses
- Pelvic cancers such as cervical, endometrial, ovarian, vaginal, vulvar cancer and gestational trophoblastic disease
- Vulvar irritations or lesions