Find your care
Therapy for women’s care
As a woman, your body has special needs and sometimes requires special care. If you’re dealing with the discomfort, inconvenience or embarrassment of urinary or pelvic issues, Prevea’s women’s care therapy experts are here to help. We specialize in the unique challenges of the female body and will help you regain your confidence.
Prevea’s therapy team includes experts in treatment of incontinence, pelvic pain and prolapse, pregnancy/post-partum care and management of osteoporosis. We’re leaders in advanced therapies, such as biofeedback and muscle retraining. And we work with primary care providers and specialists to assess each individual patient’s condition and create a personalized treatment plan.
Treatment options from Prevea’s expert team of women’s health therapists include:
- Behavioral modification for dietary and toileting habits
- Bladder and pelvic floor muscle retraining
- Manual therapy for mechanical correction, decreased muscle tightness and improved posture
- Individualized exercise program for pelvic muscle strengthening
- Relaxation techniques to decrease pelvic floor muscle tension
- Assessment for pregnancy and bladder support devices
- Biofeedback and electrical stimulation for muscle recruitment and coordination