Angela Pedretti, LPC
Licensed Professional Counselor
Language(s) Spoken: EnglishVIEW MY FULL BIO
I provide services within a holistic approach with respect for each person and their unique experiences and needs while acknowledging the role trauma may have played in their life. Each client is an equal partner in planning, developing and monitoring their care to ensure it meets their needs."
- Mental health counseling for individuals, couples and families age 4 through adulthood
- Substance use disorders counseling and treatment
- Dual diagnosis counseling
- Severe and persistent mental illness
- Eye movement desensitization and reprocessing (EMDR) therapy
- Parent-child relational issues
Education: Counseling and Psychology in Education, University of South Dakota
Certifications: Licensed Professional Counselor
The rating you see is an average of all patient survey responses for this provider. Find out more about our survey and how ratings are calculated.