ImPact Baseline Testing Instructions
You will be using the computer software program called ImPact (Immediate Post Concussion Assessment and Cognitive Testing). This baseline result, in the event of head injury, can then be used by the qualified medical professional of your choice to assess whether a concussion has occurred and what treatment decisions should be made.
The baseline ImPact test will need to be complete prior to the athletes first day of practice. Athletes will take the baseline test every other year.
ImPact Baseline Test
- Make sure you are using Chrome as your web browser.
- Your computer needs to have a mouse and keyboard.
- Allow up to 45 minutes to complete the test.
- START TEST
- Customer Code / Validation Code: 311B8FF754
- Follow the directions as noted.
The health and well-being of our student-athletes is of utmost importance to us.