Prevea digestive health
A visit to a gastroenterologist or GI provider means you need a specialist with dedicated training in the management of diseases of the esophagus, stomach, small intestine, colon and rectum, pancreas, gallbladder, bile ducts and liver. You may also hear our services referred to as digestive health.
Our team of gastroenterologists and advanced practice providers perform advanced procedures to most accurately diagnose and treat your digestive health conditions. With numerous locations, accessing our services is easy. You can find us in Green Bay, Sheboygan, Appleton, Manitowoc and Plymouth. We also partner with three area hospitals to provide the best possible care close to home; HSHS St. Vincent Hospital and HSHS St. Mary’s Hospital Medical Center in Green Bay, and HSHS St. Nicholas Hospital in Sheboygan.
While we have the expertise and technology to treat you in a location that’s convenient for you, choose us because we have specialized programs that you won’t find anywhere else in the area, including:
- The areas first heartburn treatment center where you’ll get personalized treatment from a specialty-trained patient coordinator, and advanced practice providers and physicians and dedicated nurses who thoroughly discuss symptoms of and treat GERD. We also provide coordinated care with Prevea General Surgery for the LINX procedure. The simple 60-minute surgery provides a lifetime of relief from acid reflux symptoms.
- Access to a care manager for chronic conditions such as Crohn's, colitis, cirrhosis or fatty liver disease. Patients work closely with this provider to keep them as healthy as possible.
- The area’s only liver disease clinic. Located in Green Bay, we have dedicated space inside HSHS St. Mary’s Hospital Medical Center to diagnose and treat patients with fatty liver disease.
When you think of gastroenterology or digestive health, you likely think of colonoscopy. Colonoscopy is an important part of what we do and we do it quite well. Our physicians have polyp detection rates that exceed national benchmarks, outperforming others in the country. If you are 50 years old or order, make sure you get screened. Colorectal cancer is often preventable through early detection.
- Colon cancer screening, including colonoscopy
- Comprehensive diagnostic services:
- Rectal manometry
- Esophageal manometry
- Bravo™ pH study
- Upper endoscopy or EGD (esophagogastroduodenoscopy)
- Esophageal dilation for strictures
- Percutaneous endoscopic gastrostomy (PEG) tube insertion and replacement
- Endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
- Endoscopic ultrasonography (EUS)
- Hydrogen breath tests