Prevea chiropractic care
Sometimes, it’s hard to know what to try when searching for pain relief. Prevea Chiropractic Care is a drug-free approach to health care for people of all ages – infants to seniors. When most people think about chiropractors, they think about back pain. And, while that’s a big part of what chiropractors do, it’s not the only thing.
Chiropractors reduce the spinal nerve stress that impacts your overall health and mobility. This nerve stress is often painless, but if left untreated, has hidden effects that can weaken your internal organs, reduce your immune resistance and set the stage for all kinds of health disorders.
You might be surprised at what chiropractic care can do for you! A health body structure supports healthy body function – that’s why chiropractic care can provide a wide variety of general health benefits.
Talk to a Chiropractor if you have
- Chronic joint or muscle pain
- Back or neck pain
- Frequent headaches
- A job that requires long periods of sitting or standing
- The soles of shoes wear differently
- A sports injury
- Been in a car accident recently
- Been diagnosed with arthritis, fibromyalgia or chronic fatigue syndrome
- Chiropractic care for children and adults
- Chiropractic care during pregnancy
- Chiropractic adjustments
- Management and treatment for headaches, sciatica, neck pain, low back pain, shoulder pain, arm or leg pain
What to expect
After a thorough evaluation, your chiropractor may address your pain through a series of spinal manipulations. This hands-on treatment typically involves providing controlled force to the joints in your spine. Your chiropractor may also stabilize joints while manipulating your body through a series of stretches.
Manipulation is designed to restore structural alignment and improve mobility in your joints. Your chiropractor may also recommend mild electrotherapy, nutrition or exercise therapy. By treating your condition with chiropractic care, you can continue doing the activities you love, pain free.