Why Prevea speech and language therapy?
Our speech-language pathologists are specialty trained to help you manage and overcome speech, language and swallowing disorders. They will develop a custom therapy plan to help you overcome voice, swallowing or airway obstacles and reach your recovery goals.
- Videostroboscopic imaging for assessment of vocal cord function
- Videofluoroscopy (swallow X-ray) for assessing swallowing problems
- Computerized speech lab for complete vocal analysis
- Comprehensive voice therapy for children and adults
- Treatment of head and neck cancer, including tracheo-esophageal prosthesis (TEP)
- Evaluation and treatment of problems associated with cleft lip/palate
- Evaluation and treatment of vocal cord dysfunction and chronic cough
- Comprehensive treatment of swallowing problems including safe swallowing strategies and diet consistency management
- LSVT BIG® & LSVT LOUD®: Lee Silverman Voice Therapy for Parkinson’s disease patients