Prevea spine care for back and neck conditions
Back or neck pain isn’t something you should live with. It stops you in your tracks and you want the right providers helping you along the way.
At Prevea Health, we are committed to quickly finding the right solution to your pain with the right experts. Our team of comprehensive back and neck care experts includes physical and occupational therapists, sports medicine and family medicine physicians, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, physiatrists and chiropractors, as well as fellowship-trained orthopedic spine surgeon and neurosurgeons all work together to provide coordinated and comprehensive spine care for adults and pediatrics.
We understand you want to see the right provider at the right time to get you on a treatment plan for your back or neck pain. Rest assured, Prevea providers are available to help all ages with many convenient options, laid out in this easy-to-use chart. It will help you make educated decisions based on your concern, urgency, treatment needed, cost and availability. Of course, we are always just a phone call away to help guide you and schedule your appointment as needed.
Evaluation and treatment of
- Arthritis in the back or neck
- Acute back and neck pain such as:
- Arm or leg pain, numbness or weakness
- Pinched nerves in the neck or back
- Herniated disc
- Loss of movement or sensation in an arm or leg
- Lower back pain
- Chronic back and neck conditions such as:
- Challenges faced by amputees
- Degenerative spine, spinal stenosis
- Spinal deformity
- Spine tumors
- Trauma and fracture injuries such as:
- Compression fractures of the spine
- Spinal cord injuries
- Stroke and head injuries
- Non-operative back and neck care
- Chiropractic care
- Neuromusculoskeletal medicine
- Pain medicine
- Physical and occupational therapy including dry needling
- Physiatry and interventional pain management
- Osteopathic manipulative medicine for pain, sports medicine, concussions, headaches, low back pain, scoliosis, COPD, asthma, newborns and infants, pain-related to pregnancy
- Injections: spinal injections, nerve blocks, epidurals, lumbar facet blocks, sacroiliac joint injections, trigger point injections, joint injections
- Back and neck surgery
- Anterior and posterior cervical discectomy and fusion
- Anterior or posterior lumbar interbody spinal fusion
- Arthroscopic surgery
- Cartilage disc restoration, repair and replacement
- Complex spine
- Laser spine surgery
- Ligament and tendon repair
- Spine tumors
- Imaging and radiology services
- Bone density scans
- MRI services at partnered HSHS hospitals
- Lumbar laminectomy/discectomy
- Minimally invasive spine surgery and procedure including open fusion and open discectomy
- Robotic-and-navigation-assisted spine surgery
- Spinal instrumentation
- Stereotactic surgery
We believe in conservative care first with surgery as the last option. However, if the treatment plan includes surgery, we offer surgical care at these surgery centers to best meet your needs: HSHS St. Vincent Children’s Hospital
, HSHS St. Vincent Hospital
and HSHS St. Mary’s Hospital Medical Center
in Green Bay; HSHS St. Nicholas Hospital and HSHS St. Nicholas Hospital Sheboygan Surgery Center
in Sheboygan; and HSHS St. Clare Memorial Hospital
in Oconto Falls.
If complex spine surgery is the best option for you, you are in the right hands. Prevea is a leader in spine surgery as the first in Wisconsin to use robotic-and navigation-assisted technology
for chronic back and neck pain and complex trauma spine surgeries.
In addition, you can count on us to guide you through the entire spine surgical process with our exclusive, free Spine inMotion program
. It’s a special program for patients to further understand their upcoming surgery and rehabilitation process to return to those favorite activities sooner.
Being a patient at Prevea Health is easy and we accept most health insurance plans
. Call us today at (888) 277-3832
to start your health care journey.
"I've been extremely satisfied with the whole nine yards in regards to my surgery and treatments at Prevea. I have been pain-free ever since and now I'm back to doing all of the things I love, including swimming, hunting, fishing and playing tennis."
- Terrence D., fusion and laminectomy