Find your care
Prevea orthopedics for children
Nothing is better than seeing your kid smile. When they accomplish something – big or small – the look of pride on their face warms your heart. When something gets in the way of that smile, you do everything you can to make it better. Just know, Prevea is here to help. After all, their happiness makes us smile too.
We make growing pains, less painful.
Whether it’s a broken arm, a sports-related injury or a complex condition like scoliosis, Prevea Pediatric Orthopedics has a team of accomplished doctors who care for children. Who know all about small bones and joints and how they grow.
Our pediatric orthopedic specialists provide comprehensive, compassionate care and the most specialized treatments for kids of all ages – from infants to adolescents and even young adults. By treating a wide range of orthopedic issues and blending innovative care plans and surgical approaches with patient-centered care, your child will receive the best orthopedic care possible. All focused on improving the quality of life for our young patients and making those growing pains…less painful. So they can feel like a kid and show off that heartwarming smile, again and again.
Evaluation and treatment for
- Acute muscle, bone or joint injury
- Chronic muscle, bone or joint pain
- Juvenile arthritis
- Movement disorders
- Sports and athletic injuries including concussions, muscle strain or spasm, overuse injuries and ligament tears and strains
- Trauma and fracture injuries including stress fractures
Conservative, non-surgical musculoskeletal care
- Physical and occupational therapy
- Joint/musculoskeletal injections
- Imaging and radiology services including bone density scans, MRI, ultrasound and X-ray
Pediatric orthopedic surgery
- Cartilage restoration and repair
- Hand surgery including extra fingers, webbed fingers, missing fingers, abnormal thumbs, limited movement or stiff joints, nerve and skeletal injuries, limb disorders due to cerebral palsy, growth disorders in the upper limb
- Ligament and tendon repair
- Spine surgery including spinal deformity diagnosis and treatment, scoliosis, spondylolysis and spondylolisthesis
- Trauma and fracture repair