Find your care
Prevea therapy institute
When part of your body isn’t working how it should, your overall health can suffer. No one understands that better than Prevea Therapy Institute.
Prevea Therapy Institute has a team of physical, occupational and speech therapists all with one goal in mind: to help you achieve the best possible outcome, so you can maximize your independence and quality of life.
Through skilled physical, occupational and speech therapy, we’re helping our patients avoid surgery, prepare for and recover from surgery, relieve pain and manage chronic conditions. We’ll work closely with you and your provider to design a treatment plan that best meets your specific needs. Our comprehensive evaluation and treatment options can help you restore function and develop to your highest degree of independence. Whether you need inpatient, outpatient or home health therapy, we’re here to provide therapy right where you need it.
- Concussion management
- Dry needling
- Corrective and mechanical taping techniques
- Electrical stimulation and ultrasound
- Gait assessment
- Manual therapy including soft tissue mobility, manipulation, direct joint mobilization and myofascial release
- Movement analysis
- Neurological development training
- Posture and body mechanics training
- Range-of-motion, flexibility, balance and mobility exercises
- Scar release
- Seating and positioning program
- Spinal and joint stabilization
- Sport-specific training techniques
- Strength and conditioning
- Stretching and flexibility
- Surgical rehabilitation
- Vestibular and vestibular ocular reflex exercises
- Visual perceptual rehabilitation program