Why Prevea Therapy Institute?
Personalized therapy treatment
With more than 180 physical and occupational therapists and speech-language pathologists, we're the region's largest team serving multiple specialties to deliver a highly personalized care plan.
Conveniently close to home
With multiple locations throughout Northeast Wisconsin and the Lakeshore, we're right where you need us to be.
- Ear, nose & throat/balance and vestibular
- Eye care/vision
- Men’s health (pelvic pain, urinary problems, incontinence, osteoporosis)
- Orthopedics (hand, shoulder, hip, knee, spine, elbow, foot, ankle)
- Sports medicine
- TMJ (temporomandibular joint disorder)
- Women’s care (pelvic pain, urinary problems, incontinence, pelvic prolapse, pregnancy-related pelvic pain, osteoporosis)
A full range of therapy options
Our team of physical, occupational and speech therapists stays on the cutting edge of therapy techniques to help you stay healthy or recover from surgery, illness, accident or trauma. Whether it's short-term or long-term therapy during your hospital stay, you come to us for outpatient rehab or we come to you to conduct therapy right where you live, we'll work closely with your provider to design a treatment plan that best meets your specific needs.
Restore movement, relieve pain and regain strength after an injury or surgery.
Restore independence and function for daily activities like getting dressed, cooking, working or exercising.
Restore communication, cognition and swallowing ability resulting from an illness, injury or chronic condition.