Find your care
Chiropractic care for kids and adults
Sometimes, it’s hard to know what to try when searching for pain relief. Prevea Chiropractic Care in the Sheboygan region is a drug-free approach to health care for people of all ages – infants to seniors. When most people think about chiropractors, they think about back pain. And, while that’s a big part of what chiropractors do, it’s not the only thing.
Chiropractors reduce the spinal nerve stress that impacts your overall health and mobility. This nerve stress is often painless, but if left untreated, has hidden effects that can weaken your internal organs, reduce your immune resistance and set the stage for all kinds of health disorders.
You might be surprised at what chiropractic care can do for you! A health body structure supports healthy body function – that’s why chiropractic care can provide a wide variety of general health benefits.
Talk to a chiropractor if you have
- Chronic joint or muscle pain
- Back or neck pain
- Frequent headaches
- A job that requires long periods of sitting or standing
- The soles of shoes wear differently
- A sports injury
- Been in a car accident recently
- Been diagnosed with arthritis, fibromyalgia or chronic fatigue syndrome
When to see a doctor for your back pain
Tips to help prevent back pain
While there are plenty of options to treat back pain, preventing the pain in the first place is ideal. Try these tips to help prevent back pain: lift safely, drink plenty of water, maintain a healthy weight, quit tobacco products if you use, try a holistic approach and more!
- Chiropractic adjustments
- Chiropractic care during pregnancy
- Chiropractic care for children and adults
- Management and treatment for headaches, sciatica, neck pain, low back pain, shoulder pain, arm or leg pain