Find your care
Our specialists care for all conditions related to the endocrine glands, including diabetes, thyroid, pituitary and other disorders.
Endocrinology, diabetes and nutrition services
Endocrinology is the study of medicine that relates to the endocrine system, which is the system that control hormones.
Accredited diabetes education program
As a member of your healthcare team, a diabetes educator makes managing your diabetes easier. We work with you to develop a plan to stay healthy and give you tools and ongoing support to make that plan a regular part of your life.
When to see an endocrinologist
Most patients are referred to an endocrinologist through their primary care provider. Your primary care provider will discuss concerns with you and may run a series of tests to help identify potential medical conditions. If the problem is hormone related, your primary care provider will refer you to an endocrinologist for further testing and evaluation.
- Cancers of endocrine gland
- Cholesterol (lipid) disorders
- Hormonal management
- Infertility related to hormone imbalance
- Lack of growth (short stature)
- Metabolic disorders
- Nutritional counseling
- Pituitary gland disorders
- Pre-pregnancy diabetes counseling
- Self-management and educator led education including a prediabetes class
- Thyroid diseases: nodules, goiter, enlarged thyroid gland
The latest from Prevea Health
Breakthroughs & breaking news from the medical experts at Prevea Health
Schedule an appointment
Call (920) 272-1010 to schedule an appointment with one of our providers or registered dietitians now.