Find your care
Prevea general surgery
A general surgeon is a specialist who is trained to diagnose, treat and manage patients with a broad spectrum of surgical conditions affecting almost any area of the body. In many cases you are referred to a surgeon, however, you have the option to choose the surgeon who you think will provide the best care.
Our board-certified surgeons give patients the benefits of advanced laparoscopic and robotic-assisted surgery and use the latest diagnostic technology to provide the highest level of surgical care.
Most of our general surgeons have completed a surgical fellowship, which means they’ve completed years of additional training and performed specialized operations. Our surgical expertise includes colon and rectal, and minimally invasive surgery and surgical endoscopy. You can trust Prevea with your surgical care.
Preferred surgical treatment locations
- Biliary system including bile duct cancer, gallbladder cancer and gallstones
- Central venous line
- Digestive tract including carcinoid tumors, stromal tumor and small intestine cancer
- Hernia repair
- Laparoscopic hernia repair
- Muscle biopsy
- Neuroendocrine Tumors
- Skin cancers including melanoma
- Thyroid and parathyroid surgery