Find your care
How you think, move and behave are all functions controlled by your brain. Neuropsychology studies these actions in adults and children to determine whether your brain is functioning normally or if a brain disorder or disability exists.
At Prevea Neuropsychology, we believe the most important part of patient care is listening. That is why we give our patients the time and attention to be heard.
Prevea's neuropsychologist studies the brain-behavior relationships such as thinking, emotions, intelligence and behavior by using variety of testing methods. Based on the test results, a neuropsychologist can determine an individual’s cognitive strengths and weaknesses, and whether a brain disorder or disability exists. If necessary, they will recommend a course of therapy that can improve your perception, thinking, learning, memory and movement.
- Alzheimer's disease
- Anoxia (oxygen deprivation)
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
- Autistic spectrum disorders
- Brain tumor
- Congenital disorders involving cognition
- Frontal lobe dementia
- Learning disability
- Memory problems/Memory Assessment Clinic
- Multi-infarct and subcortical dementia
- Multiple sclerosis
- Neurological psychological evaluation
- Parkinson's disease
- Seizure disorder
- Stroke or aneurysm
- Toxic/chemical exposure or poisoning
- Traumatic brain injury (TBI) including concussions
- Oncology treatment effects