Find your care
Neuroscience - brain, spine and nerves
At Prevea Neuroscience, we understand the importance of teamwork, education and communication to help patients improve their quality of life and well-being.
Neurologic diseases affect how the entire body works. When something goes wrong with one part of the nervous system – brain, spinal cord or nerves – there can be trouble moving, speaking, swallowing, breathing or learning. Problems with memory, senses or mood can also occur.
Prevea Neuroscience strives to reduce the burden of neurological disorders and neuromuscular diseases for patients and their families.
- Headaches and migraines
- Epilepsy and seizures
- Movement disorders
- Multiple sclerosis
- Neurological disorders
- Neuromuscular diseases
- Physical, occupational and speech therapy
- Artificial disc
- Endoscopic and endonasal brain surgery
- Minimally-invasive and complex spine surgery
- Spinal cord injury
- Spine and brain tumors
- Stroke and brain aneurysms
- Electroencephalogram (EEG)
- Nerve conduction study (NCS)
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Electrophysiology (EP)
- Imaging and radiology services including MRI and X-ray