Find your care
Our experienced team offers compassionate care for those struggling with alcohol and other drug abuse and their families.
Prevea substance use disorder treatment
Recovery from substance use disorder is a journey. We can help.
Hazelden Betty Ford Patient Care Network
As members of the Hazelden Betty Ford Patient Care Network we have contracted with Hazelden Betty Ford Foundation (HBFF) and agreed to put in place certain processes and procedures intended to facilitate continuity of care for patients. Members are independent providers and are not staff or employees of HBFF, and as such HBFF cannot oversee, vouch for, or guarantee any services provided by Members.
- Thorough, personalized assessment
- Diagnoses and treatment of co-occurring mental health and substance use disorders
- Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT)
- Individual, family and group counseling
- Early recovery program
- Sustaining recovery program
- Continuing care program for relapse prevention
- Integrating Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) with the 12 Steps
Upcoming events and support groups
Need help finding help?
If you or a loved one is in need of support and you don't know where to turn, Prevea has a list of resources available to help you find the help you need. If you are in an emergency situation, please call 911.