Find your care
Therapy for orthopedics
Living with pain or discomfort shouldn’t be something that defines your quality of life. Whether you are recovering from injury or surgery, suffering from arthritis or experiencing muscle, bone or joint pain, Prevea is here to help.
Our dedicated orthopedic therapy team includes licensed physical and occupational therapists. They use state-of-the-art equipment and work hands-on with their patients to help relieve pain and improve overall muscle, bone and joint health.
We work closely with your physician to develop a personalized treatment plan, which may include manual therapy, exercise, strength training and options for pain control, to help you regain independence after an injury or surgery so you can get moving again and back to the things you enjoy most in life.
Cash pay is available
No referral needed
- Dry needling
- Blood flow restriction therapy
- Electrical stimulation and ultrasound
- Gait assessment
- Mechanical traction
- Manual therapy including soft tissue mobilization, manipulation, direct joint mobilization and myofascial release
- Movement analysis
- Muscle analysis MRI
- Overall strength and conditioning
- Posture and body mechanics training
- Range-of-motion, flexibility, balance and strength training
- Scar release
- Spinal stabilization instruction
- Surgical rehabilitation
- Taping techniques