Kimberly Area School District Health & Wellness Center
Locations and hours
- Yearly wellness
physicals for adults and children
- Sports and camp physicals
- Flu shots
- Health screenings
- Cholesterol screenings
- Depression/anxiety screenings
- Diabetes screenings
- Skin screenings
- Nicotine cessation counseling and treatment
- Acute care such as allergies, bites and stings, burns and sunburn, coughs and colds, ear pain, flu, headache, injuries/non-surgical fracture and musculoskeletal care, laceration evaluations, pink eye/stye, sinus infections, skin infections, sore throats, UTI/bladder infection
- Routine medical care for children, adults and elderly including medication management
- Chronic disease management for high blood pressure and cholesterol, hyperlipidemia, diabetes, dyslipidemia, COPD, asthma, thyroid problems
- Minor office procedures such as skin lesion removal/biopsy, stitches
- Nicotine cessation
- Basic mental health including anxiety and depression
- Diagnosis and treatment of workplace injuries
- Occupational health services including DOT exams
Virtual appointments available if appropriate.
- Dry needling
- Injury prevention
- Ergonomic assessments
- Personal injuries
- Sports-related injuries
- Sprains and strains
- Strengthening programs
- Surgery recovery
- Work-related injuries
- Individualized weight management techniques and strategies
- Therapeutic diet interventions, including but not limited to cardiac, food allergies, diabetes and high cholesterol
- Mindful eating techniques
- Detailed understanding and summarization of fad diets
- Utilization of SMART goal setting
- Focused intervention on any area of nutrition
- Rapid screen diagnostic tests such as rapid strep, urinalysis, pregnancy, mononucleosis and blood glucose
- Routine medical labs
Meet the providers
MyPrevea, the online gateway to your medical record, empowers you with secure access to your health care information from any computer or via the MyPrevea app, anytime. From MyPrevea, you can request prescription refills and exchange secure messages with your health care team.
Prevea Virtual Care is an easy way to be diagnosed and treated for common conditions. With Prevea Virtual Care, you can get care on your schedule for most common conditions. No appointment needed.
Prevea Care After Hours
Prevea Care After Hours offers a free, convenient way for Prevea patients to seek medical advice 24/7, whether it be an injury, illness or medical question.
Medical specialists for more advanced care
In the event you may need more specialized care, you may be referred to a medical specialist to care for your health care needs.
Health and Wellness Center FAQs
Office visits are to be made during personal time. The general attendance policy applies for the visit, just as if you were seeing a provider offsite.
You may be referred to another provider for services; as a result, that provider’s care will be charged to your insurance.
No. Your health care information is protected under the federal HIPAA patient privacy rules and standards.