Find your care
Prevea allergy, asthma and immunology
Itchy, watery eyes. A stuffy nose. Sneezing and wheezing. Sound familiar? These are common symptoms for those living with allergies or asthma, and they can disrupt your day. Whether you experience seasonal allergies, worry about your child having a food or medication allergy or experience asthma, Prevea Allergists create a customized treatment plan so you or your child can find relief.
If over-the-counter medications are no longer controlling your symptoms, seeking the help of an expert may benefit you. Prevea’s specially-trained allergists work closely with you to understand your symptoms and determine a treatment plan that works for your lifestyle. They are fellowship trained and board-certified, and they have the expertise to treat the most common to the most complex conditions in adults and children.
And, accessing care is easy with locations in Green Bay, Oconto Falls, Sheboygan, Altoona and Ladysmith. You may not need a referral to see a Prevea Allergist, but it’s best to check with your insurance carrier to make sure.
Your safety is our priority
Vaccine reaction monitoring
Eczema, rashes and chronic hives
Prevea provides evaluation and treatment for immune deficiency issues, such as recurrent infections. Our physicians also work closely with other physicians and providers, such as ear, nose and throat specialists and gastroenterologists, to co-manage conditions.
Penicillin allergy testing
- Allergic conjunctivitis (eye allergies)
- Allergic rhinitis (hayfever, pet allergy, etc.)
- Allergy testing (skin and blood)
- Anaphylaxis (severe allergic reactions)
- Bee sting allergies
- Contact dermatitis testing
- Environmental allergies
- Immunoglobulin replacement therapy (intravenous and subcutaneous)
- Injectable medications for allergic asthma and chronic urticaria
- Lung function testing
- Medication allergies
- Medication challenges
- Recurrent infections
- Subcutaneous immunotherapy (allergy shots) for environmental and bee sting allergy