Find your care
Drug screenings and management
Prevea Occupational Health, a member of the National Drug and Alcohol Screening Association (NDASA) since 2019, offers appointments (preferred) and walk-in service. We can also conduct onsite testing at local businesses or coordinate remote testing at locations throughout the U.S.
Services for post-accident/work injuries and reasonable suspicion are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, through our hospital partners’ emergency departments: HSHS St. Vincent Hospital and HSHS St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center in Green Bay, HSHS St. Nicholas Hospital in Sheboygan, HSHS St. Clare Memorial Hospital in Oconto Falls, HSHS Sacred Heart Hospital in Eau Claire and HSHS St. Joseph’s Hospital in Chippewa Falls.
Occupational Health offers Certified Professional Collectors (CPC), Certified Breath Alcohol Technician Instructors (BATI) and Breath Alcohol Technicians (BAT).
Prevea also offers Medical Review Officer (MRO) services. They are Certified through American Association of Medical Review Officers (AAMRO) and Medical Review Officer Certification Council (MROCC). The MRO's are local and their staff is authorized to process negative test results, which gets them to you quicker than out of state MRO's. Additionally, MRO's are required to review 5% of the negative results processed by staff quarterly and by having local MRO's, these records are maintained locally and readily available in the event of a DOT audit. MRO’s also perform investigative interview IAW 49 CFR Part 40 with all donors that test positive by GC/MS and the MRO Assistants communicates all reviewed results directly to the company.
Additionally, Prevea will provide regulatory updates and assistance with policy development. Occupational health also offers education to employers and employees for DOT and non-DOT mandated trainings. These trainings can be held onsite for supervisors or other employees.
Specimen collections and testing
- Certified Professional Collectors (CPC)
- Certified Breath Alcohol Technicians (BAT)
- DOT 5 Panel Drug Screen (Quest Lab)
- Non-DOT 8 and 12 Panel Rapid Drug Screen*
- Non-DOT 5 and 10 Panel Drug Screen (Quest Lab)
- DOT and Non-DOT Collections services
- DOT and Non-DOT Breath Alcohol Test (BAT)
- Alternative specimen collections (hair, saliva)
- DOT urine drug testing and breath alcohol testing
- DOT mandated selection rates
- DOT Random Consortium FMCSA
- DOT Random Consortium USCG
- DOT Random stand-alone pools FMCSA, FAA, USCG, FTA, PHMSA
- Non-mandated urine drug testing and breath alcohol testing
- Customized selection rates and intervals
- Keep customers compliant with state statute 103.503, public works and public utility testing requirements