Find your care
Prevea Urgent Care, walk-ins welcome
Prevea Urgent Care is a walk-in clinic offering medical care for acute illnesses and injuries, such as allergies, animal bites, asthma, colds, concussion, cuts without profuse bleeding but require stitches, ear infections, flu, minor broken bones/fracture, pink eye, respiratory infections, sinus infections, sports injuries, sprains and strains, stye eye, urinary tract infections and work-related injuries.
X-ray and lab services are available on-site to assist in your diagnosis and treatment plan.
Urgent Care is not a COVID-19 testing site. Please go to myprevea.com for more information, online screening or to schedule an appointment for COVID-19 testing. Click here for information from the Prevea COVID-19 Center.
Convenient locations near you
Prevea Urgent Care is available throughout Wisconsin in the following regions:
- Greater Green Bay area including Ashwaubenon, De Pere, Green Bay, Howard, Pulaski and Shawano
- Lakeshore region including Kewaunee, Kohler, Manitowoc and Sheboygan
- Fox Valley including Grand Chute/Appleton
- Northern region including Oconto Falls
- Chippewa Valley including Altoona, Chippewa Falls, Menomonie and Rice Lake
Find an urgent care near you.
Open evenings, weekends and holidays
Prevea Urgent Care is available Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Some locations are available on weekends from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. and some offer holiday hours. Click here to find urgent care locations and hours.
Most insurance plans accepted
Prevea Urgent Care accepts most health insurance plans. To learn more about your health insurance coverage, call your health insurance administrator.
Please check with your insurance plan, as some plans do require a referral from your primary care provider to Prevea Urgent Care.
Urgent Care services for:
- Cuts without profuse bleeding but require stitches
- Eye pain or redness
- Insect bites and stings
- Minor head injury
- Minor wounds
- Nose bleeds
- Joint injury, dislocation or swollen joints
- Rashes and skin irritations
- Sore throat
If you are experiencing any of the following, call 911 or go to the nearest hospital emergency room:
- Chest pain
- Loss of consciousness
- Severe burns
- Severe pain
- Severe broken bones
- Shortness of breath
- Sudden paralysis or slurred speech
- Suspected overdose of medication
If you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, please do not go to urgent care, your local clinic or hospital. Go to myprevea.com for more information, online screening and to schedule an appointment for COVID-19 testing.