Michael Oldenburg, MD
Welcoming New Patients
Language(s) Spoken: EnglishVIEW MY FULL BIO
In every interaction, I put my patients first. I strive to make sure all their concerns are addressed as we work together to identify the best treatment available."
- Pediatric and adult otolaryngology/ENT
- Head and neck surgery
- Thyroid disease
- Thyroid nodules
- Parathyroid conditions
- Throat cancer
- Skin cancers and lesions of the head and neck
- Chronic sinusitis
- Nasal obstruction
- Hearing loss
- Ear infections
- Minimally-invasive sinus surgery
- BAHA (bone anchored hearing aid)
- Cochlear implantation
- Transoral robotic surgery for head and neck cancer treatment and sleep apnea
Medical school: University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health
Residency: Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minn.
ABMS Board Certification: American Board of Otolaryngology
The rating you see is an average of all patient survey responses for this provider. Find out more about our survey and how ratings are calculated.