Pamela Falcon, MD, PhD
As a Family Medicine physician, I strive in creating a safe environment for patients and their families to discuss their ongoing concerns, including both their physical and mental health. Patients are often at their most vulnerable when faced with a health concern and need to know they will be listened to and heard.
I believe in shared decision making as there is no one-fits-all in the practice of medicine. Together we will choose an approach that works best for them.
I enjoy educating patients on both the ailments that affect their health, but also in leading a healthy lifestyle to prevent diseases that are prevalent in our society today. Ultimately, I’m here to support my patients in any way I can."
- Routine medical care for newborns, children, adults and elderly
- Preventive medicine
- Medication management
- Women’s care
- Contraception management, including insertion and removal of IUDs and Nexplanon
- Pregnancy care up to 28 weeks
- Minor office procedures, including
- Mole removal and skin biopsy
- Incision and drainage
American Academy of Family Physicians
American Medical Association
The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists