Samantha Vouyiouklis, MD
Each patient I have cared for since I started my medical training has played a role in shaping me into the physician I am today.
I believe in providing patient-centered care because every patient deserves care that is tailored to their specific needs.
I take the time to learn a patient's medical history and who they are as a person. Together, we will make a plan to address each health goal and concern."
- Routine medical care for children, adults and elderly
- Preventive medicine and health maintenance
- Women's care
- Contraception management, including IUD and Nexplanon® placement/removal
- Loop electrosurgical excision procedure (LEEP)
- Pregnancy care including prenatal ultrasound and delivery
Prevea Health Family Medicine Residency, Wisconsin Northern & Central Graduate Medical Education Consortium, Eau Claire
American Academy of Family Physicians