Heather Halverson, APNP
Chosen Pronoun: she/her/hers
Language(s) Spoken: EnglishVIEW MY FULL BIO
I really enjoy my interactions with my elderly patients and their families, and strive to keep the human element in my practice. My goal is to combine evidence-based medicine with a wholistic view of the patient- their family, beliefs, lifestyle, and past experiences, to develop a plan of care that is acceptable to each individual. I believe my job as a nurse practitioner is to educate and give patients the tools and knowledge needed to have an active role in their health care decisions.
Born and raised in the Green Bay area, I am mother to two grown boys. I enjoy art, theatre, live music, hiking, cross-country skiing, and spending time with friends and family.
- Geriatric care of acute and chronic illnesses
- Patient care and education for older adults
- Participates in Prevea's nursing home program that pairs nursing home patients with their Prevea physicians
- Master of Science in Nursing, Family Nurse Practitioner, University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
- Family Nurse Practitioner, American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
- American Nurses Association
- Wisconsin Nurses Association
The rating you see is an average of all patient survey responses for this provider. Find out more about our survey and how ratings are calculated.