Joanie Columbia, MD
I believe strongly in shared decision making and that each patient is unique. I'm here to provide information and help guide my patients in that decision. It is ultimately a journey we take together.
I want each patient to feel like they matter. If they chose to see me as their hand surgeon, then they are important to me. When communicating with patients I am honest and direct. I want each patient to leave understanding their problem and what options are available to them."
- Fracture care of the hand, wrist and forearm
- Occupational injury management
- Arthritis management
- Compressive neuropathies (carpal and cubital tunnel syndrome)
- Repair and reconstruction of nerves, tendons and ligaments
- Tendinitis and tendinopathy management
American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgery
American Society for Surgery of the Hand