Lauren Prokes, APNP, FNP-C
I believe each patient has a unique history. My goal is to get to know my patients so I can better evaluate what their needs are. Through education and an honest conversation, I aim to support my patients in making an informed decision regarding their plan of care.
My patients can expect to be treated just as I would treat my family and friends. They will be given the most up-to-date information regarding their diagnosis so that together we can come up with a plan."
- Evaluation and management of benign and malignant breast conditions
- Breast cancer risk assessment and management
- Pre- and post-operative care
- Breast cancer surveillance and survivorship care
- Biopsy of breast masses and skin lesions
- Removal of skin lesions of the breast
- Post-operative wound and drain care
American Association of Nurse Practitioners