Prevea gynecology: support for all generations of women
We know every woman is unique and her health care needs change over time. Prevea’s team of women’s care providers include obstetricians and gynecologists, certified nurse-midwives, nurse practitioners and physician assistants who care for women throughout their lifespan. They see women for their routine exams, breast health, bladder concerns, menstrual cycles, family planning, gynecologic surgery and menopausal symptoms.
No matter your need or concern, you can trust Prevea with your gynecologic care. Our scope of services is comprehensive, our providers are compassionate and we have the expertise to care for women of all ages.
Exams for gynecologic health
Whether it’s time for your annual physical or pap smear, you would like to discuss birth control options or fertility concerns, or you’d like support navigating menopausal symptoms, Prevea’s OB/GYN providers treat women with compassion for all of their health care needs related to the reproductive system. Find a provider and schedule online.
Expert care for bladder concerns
If you deal with embarrassing bladder concerns, you’re not alone. Millions of women suffer in silence with bladder-control problems. But you don’t have to! Prevea Women’s Care offers expert medical care for bladder and pelvic concerns.
Surgery for women with quick recovery
Prevea Women’s Care has less invasive surgery methods to help women recovery soon after surgery, with less pain and less scarring.
- Routine yearly physicals
- Health maintenance exams
- Teenage concerns
- PMS counseling and treatment
- STD awareness, testing and treatment
- Testing and treatment for vaginal infections
- Testing and treatment for urinary tract infections (UTI)
- Comprehensive treatment of the entire pelvic floor, including surgical and non-surgical treatment options for:
- Bladder control issues
- Bowel control concerns
- Weak bladder muscles
- Pelvic organ prolapse
- Pelvic pain
- Urinary incontinence
- Overactive bladder
- Stress incontinence
- Pessary fitting and maintenance care
- Breast concerns
- Diagnosis and treatment of gynecologic cancer
- Infertility concerns
- Preconception counseling
- Natural family planning
- Birth control prescription (pill, patch, ring)
- Diaphragm fitting and prescription
- Consult and insertion of Nexplanon® and intrauterine devices (IUDs)
- Tubal ligation