Find your care
Prevea gynecology: care for women
With Prevea Women’s Care, you can expect genuine medical care that is tailored to your needs as well as the type of care that inspires, empowers and encourages you as a woman. Here, you have access to comprehensive women’s health services with a variety of specialists to support you wherever you are in your life.
We know every woman is unique and her health care needs change over time. Prevea’s team of women’s care providers include obstetricians and gynecologists (OB/GYNs), certified nurse-midwives, nurse practitioners and physician assistants who care for women throughout their lifespan. They see women for a wide range of services for women’s health, including routine yearly physicals, breast care, bladder control concerns, menstrual cycles, family planning, birth control, fertility concerns, gynecologic surgery and menopausal symptoms.
An individual approach to women’s health
Surgery for women with quick recovery
Prevea Women’s Care has less invasive surgery methods to help women recover soon after surgery, with less pain and less scarring.
- Abdominal, vaginal and gynecologic surgery
- Abnormal pap treatment, including colposcopy and LEEP procedure
- American Institute of Ultrasound in Medicine (AIUM) accredited gynecologic ultrasound department
- Breast concerns
- Evaluation and treatment of menstrual disorders, abnormal vaginal and uterine bleeding, including NovaSure, an office-based endometrial ablation
- Gynecologic cancer screening, diagnosis and treatment
- Infertility concerns
- Nitrous available for outpatient procedures
- Pessary fitting and maintenance care
- Preconception counseling
- PMS counseling and treatment
- STD awareness, testing and treatment
- Teenage concerns
- Testing and treatment for urinary tract infections (UTI)
- Testing and treatment for vaginal infections