Find your care
Prevea’s compassionate OB/GYN providers treat women for all of their health care needs. Schedule an appointment online.
Prevea gynecology: care for women
Compassionate support for all generations of women
No matter your need or concern, you can trust Prevea with your overall women’s care.
We know women have different physical and emotional needs at different points in their lives. With Prevea Women’s Care, you can expect genuine medical care that is tailored to your needs as well as the type of care that inspires, empowers and encourages you as a woman. Here, you have access to comprehensive women’s health services with a variety of specialists to support you wherever you are in your life - from teenage years through menopause. Prevea’s team of women’s care providers include obstetricians and gynecologists (OB/GYNs), certified nurse-midwives, nurse practitioners and physician assistants who understand every woman is unique and their health care needs change over time. They see women for a wide range of services for women’s health, including routine yearly physicals, breast care, bladder control concerns, menstrual cycles, family planning, birth control, fertility concerns, gynecologic surgery and menopausal symptoms.
An individual approach to pregnancy care
If you’re pregnant, or thinking about adding to your family, Prevea Women’s Care has a team of pregnancy care experts who are here for you every step of the way. Here, you’ll find high risk pregnancy care physicians, obstetricians, certified nurse midwives, nurse practitioners and physician assistants who are dedicated to making your pregnancy journey everything you’re expecting.
Surgery for women with quick recovery
Prevea Women’s Care has less invasive surgery methods to help women recover soon after surgery, with less pain and less scarring.
- Abdominal, vaginal and gynecologic surgery
- Abnormal pap treatment, including colposcopy and LEEP procedure
- American Institute of Ultrasound in Medicine (AIUM) accredited gynecologic ultrasound department
- Breast concerns
- Evaluation and treatment of menstrual disorders, abnormal vaginal and uterine bleeding, including NovaSure, an office-based endometrial ablation
- Gynecologic cancer screening, diagnosis and treatment
- Infertility concerns
- Nitrous available for outpatient procedures
- Pessary fitting and maintenance care
- Preconception counseling
- PMS counseling and treatment
- STD awareness, testing and treatment
- Teenage concerns
- Testing and treatment for urinary tract infections (UTI)
- Testing and treatment for vaginal infections
The latest from Prevea Health
Breakthroughs & breaking news from the medical experts at Prevea Health
Health and wellness
Comprehensive women’s care near you
Our scope of services is comprehensive, our providers are compassionate, and we have the expertise to care for women of all ages. Our women’s care providers see patients at health centers throughout eastern Wisconsin.