Prevea Movement Disorders Clinic allows your child to meet with a team of experts in one location with one appointment for your convenience.
An appointment within the Clinic offers a comprehensive evaluation by pediatric neurology, pediatric therapy and pediatric orthopedics as appropriate.
- Pediatric neurology assesses your child’s movement concerns.
- Pediatric orthopedics assesses your child’s muscle and bone development and creates a treatment plan for your child.
- Pediatric therapy provides a thorough evaluation of your child through assessing their range of motion, functional strength, spasticity/tone and gait.
Together, the pediatric specialists develop an individual treatment plan for your child. Call (920) 272-1270 to get connected.
Common diagnoses seen at the Clinic
- Brachial plexus injury
- Cerebral Palsy
- Gait abnormality
- Pediatric stroke
- Traumatic brain injury
- Toe walking
- Botox injections
- Intrathecal baclofen pump recommendations
- Medication introduction or management
- Surgical referrals
- Prescriptions/letters of medical necessity for equipment/orthotics
- Non-operative and operative treatment
- Joint contractures/tendon lengthening
- Spinal deformity including scoliosis
- Lower extremity deformity
- Genu varum (bowlegs)
- Genu valgus (knock-knee)
- Equipment recommendations
- Orthotic recommendations
- Recommendations for treatment
- Home program development